Lindsey Vanhooser Sherwood loves the practice of law, and is honored by the opportunity to assist individuals in, what is for many, the most difficult chapter of his or her life. Ms. Sherwood is an experienced trial lawyer who has focused exclusively on family law since she began practicing in 2009.
Ms. Sherwood feels blessed to serve on the Board of Directors for Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma Inc. and enjoys the opportunity to teach and learn at Memorial Road Church of Christ. Her foundation is built on her relationship with Jesus Christ and her family, which includes her husband and her two busy boys.
Details & Accolades
- Oklahoma Christian University, 2006
- Oklahoma City University, School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Oklahoma Bar Association, 2009
Professional Organizations & Memberships
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Section
- Chair, 2018
- Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma Inc.
- Vice President, 2021
- Board of Directors, 2012-2021
- Executive Director, 2010-2012
Awards & Recognition
- Listed as AV (Preeminent) by Martindale Hubbell
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America
- Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Citizen Attorney Award, 2021
- 405 Magazine Best Attorneys Award, 2021
- Business Valuations
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Post-Divorce Enforcement
- Post-Divorce Modification
- Legal Separation
- Non-Traditional Families
- Property Division
- Temporary Support
10804 Quail Plaza Dr, Ste 600
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Disclaimer: The law firm maintains this web site for informational purposes only. The information contained on this web site is not legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Readers should consult with a lawyer before acting in reliance on any such information. By entering this web site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein.